Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Here are a few pictures from the summer.
Kylan is now crawling and is all over the place. He even tries to stand up by himself already.
He's definately more curious than the girls were. He's into cupboards and drawers anytime he gets the chance and he's only been crawling for a few weeks.

He's working on his fourth tooth and is finally starting to sleep better again. I was hoping he would after all those teeth came in. He's so much fun. Still just the happiest baby!!
Cambry and her cousin at Grandma's house in her furniture.
So last night I was quizzing the girls. Math problems and sound games. They love it. Cambry had to go to the bathroom . So she came into my room where we were and went into my bathroom and shut the door a few minutes later I hear "Mom, Mom" "Mom, someone's calling you" so I asked what she needed thinking she would need help and she yells out "what's 1 + 1" so I answered 2. "what's 3 + 3" 6 "what's 2+2" 4. She sat there on the toilet with the door shut and was just having a great time quizzing me. It was funny.

Hallie trying not to smile for the Camera while gardening at Grandmas.
Gardening at Grandma's.

No comments: