Happy 8th Birthday to my sweet Hallie.
We are slowly climbing out of survival mode that I've been in for the last 10 months and life is getting a little more manageable. It's even getting fun again. Of course things are still not getting done as fast as they should. We still have piles of laundry and dirty dishes and dirt on the floors, but Kyra and Kylan are having lots of fun at home and the girls are doing well in school, so life is good.
Kyra took her first steps last night, has started clapping her hands and reaching out for you to pick her up and she loves to sit and play the piano
Kylan's vocabulary is expanding by leaps and bounds. His prayers everyday are a simple list of everything he's done that day or anything else he can think of and it's really cute.
Tonight we were reading books before bed and he says "mom you wead me, I sleep ok" then closed his eyes and fell asleep in about 2 seconds.
His other favorite phrase is " you hee(see) dat(that)" as he does something. "Watch me mom- you hee dat".
I did see that as he tumbled head first off the chair and hits the floor.
He also tells me to drop him places when he doesn't want to go with me to the store.
"you dwop me pweschool' or "you dwop me max's house" he's just ready to be part of the world.
We are busy busy busy but it's better than sitting around. Life is good when you have such cute kids!!
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Lately?
Hairdo by Bryanna
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Glad to hear that you are busy doing wonderfully good things, Bryn. And I agree, you do have some super CUTE kids :)
Thanks for posting; it was good to hear how you're all doing!
I can't believe Hallie is 8! How did you ever get a picture with all of them smiling and looking at the camera?? We have yet to do that with only 3 kids! Cute!!
cute cute cute! when is hallie's baptism? i'll be sure to send something for her.
love the updates! what cute kiddos. give them all a hug from aunt megs.
Well, I think you're amazing. And you kids are too! Glad things are good--you guys deserve it.
You have such a cute family, Bryn! I miss you...let's hang out sometime.
Such darling, darling children. I love them to pieces.
Give them all a squench from Grandma and we'll see them at Hallie's baptism. :)
Post a Comment