Friday, March 21, 2008

2 months and counting











Kylan the tank, 2 months old on St. Patty's day is weighing a whopping 14lbs 5.5 oz and 25in long. Beat that!! He's growing like a weed, or more like melon. Pretty soon he will be our little budda baby. He's a cutie though. The Girls love him. They better soak it up while they can 'cause pretty soon he's not going to take all this lovin' as patiently as he does now. He's starting to wiggle and has already decided that Hallie picking him up and down and moving back and forth between her arms is not his favorite thing. He definately lets us know when he doesn't like something. Good thing he's pretty mellow most of the time. So far he's great. Having a boy is no different than having a girl, but I guess only time will tell!!



With the good weather we have been able to take a few walks and enjoy the sunshine. I dug out the jogging stroller on Cambry's request(heaven forbid she should have to walk more than she wants)and we packed them up for our 1st outdoor adventure. At least one of them was excited. We didn't get past the driveway before the little one fell fast asleep. Someday I'm sure he'll appreciate the great outdoors as much as his dad. But for now I'll be happy as long as he doesn't scream everytime I wrap him up for a walk.

4 comments:

ty and megs said...

it's so fun to hear what is going on with your family! and you gotta love your picture of "the tank!" i can't wait to met him.

Melynn said...

Tell cambry that she is the cutest!! I can just see Hallie trying to pick up the little baby and carrie him around. Glad that things are going well. we miss you guys. I love ya!

Tanner said...

Hey, We're here checking this out together. What a puddin' he is. (Tans says he's cute.) Wish we could hug him up all the time. Let Cambry be a baby as long as she wants. She'll outgrow it.

Love, Mom and Tans

Sarah said...

Jolynn asked me the other day it was different having a boy. So far the only thing different is the diaper changing.

Glad to see you online - Hannah's excited to see pictures.

Sarah